The College is seeking an experienced Two Primary Teachers for year 2,3 and 4 with teaching load, Term 1, 2024 Start.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant curriculum, including the ability to incorporate the teaching of literacy and numeracy skills. Demonstrated experience in responding to student learning needs. Applicants are welcomed to show portfolio evidence.
- Demonstrated experience in planning for and implementing high impact teaching strategies, guided by how students learn, and evaluating the impact of learning and teaching programs on student learning growth.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and assessing student learning. Demonstrated experience in using data to inform teaching practice and providing feedback on student learning growth and achievement to students and parents.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with students, parents, colleagues and the broader school community to support student learning, agency, wellbeing and engagement.
- Demonstrated behaviours and attitudes consistent with Department values. Demonstrated experience in reflecting upon practice and engaging in professional learning to continually improve the quality of teaching.
Religious Affiliation: Applicants do not need to be Muslim to apply.
- Delivering engaging lessons and ensuring a positive learning environment.
- Teaching – Primary (Education & Training)
- Collaborating with peers to enhance the school’s academic programs.
- Participating in continuous professional development.
- Maintaining an open line of communication with parents and guardians.
- Adhering to and implementing school policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or the relevant subject area.
- Previous teaching experience is preferable.
The Application Process
When preparing your application for our consideration, please include:
- A covering letter addressed to the principal
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) including NESA Teacher accreditation information with telephone contact details of three supporting referees
- Current WWCC and expiry date
If this position describes your skills and experience, we would like to hear from you. Applications close at 9.00am on Friday 19th of January 2024, please apply online via Seek or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Or firstname.lastname@example.org